Bullet Points Currently Available For The Summer of Bullets!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Magic Missile Feats: A bigger-than-normal “Full Clip” bullet point, which already has four reviews, a 4/5, and three 5/5!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 5 Fireball Feats: Another Full Clip that already has three 5/5 reviews!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 6 Spell-Less Ranger Feats: Got a 5/5 review within a few hours of release, and has picked up another 5/5 since!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 6 Antimagic Field Feats: Another Full Clip that now has multiple 5/5 reviews!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Tendril Tentacle Spell Feats: Only had one review (5/5!), but has more promised soon!
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 9 Witch Hunter Feats: Presents nine feats designed to augment the options and utility of witch hunters (from The Genius Guide to the Witch Hunter) or, if witch hunters aren’t being used in a campaign, that can be taken by fighters with the Disruptive feat.
- #1 With a Bullet Point: 4 Feats for the Invisibility Feat: Feats that expand the function, utility, and tactical options available to casters who take the iconic invisibility spell (as well as greater invisibility and vanish, and in some cases invisibility sphere).
Super Genius Games Announces the “Summer of Bullets”
June 14, 2012 Redmond, WA — Super Genius Games is already one of the most popular and prolific 3rd-party publishers of support material for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but this summer they’re taking it up a notch. Since November of 2009, the company has published at least one Pathfinder-related PDF product every week, and now they proudly announce that from June 14 until September 13, 2012 they will instead release two products every week. They’re calling the event the Summer of Bullets, in no small part because a good number of the products will be part of their “#1 With a Bullet Point” line of supplements.
“Bullet Points are particularly short products,” explained Hyrum Savage, Super Genius Games’ co-founder. “Each one features just a few examples of a very specific game feature, like ’8 Barbarian Feats’ and ’4 Ghostbusting Items,’ and this summer we’re going to let the bullet points fly so be sure to check out www.summerofbullets.com!”
Each week during the course of this event, Super Genius Games will release their regularly scheduled product early in the week (generally on Tuesdays) and then a bonus Bullet Point product later in the week (generally on Thursdays).
“The bonus products will all be spell-related,” said Owen K.C. Stephens, Lead Designer for Super Genius and author of all of the Bullet Point products to date. “They’ll feature material that will let spellcasters use their spells in new and novel ways. In effect, they can gain some new capabilities without having to learn any new spells.”
Another highlight of the Summer of Bullets will be the release of three new products in the Anachronistic Adventurers line: The Luminary (for diplomat/faceman characters), the Tough (for thug/biker/bruiser characters), and the Sensitive (for high wisdom perceptive/spiritualist characters). Each of these products will present new base classes that allow you to play modern-era heroes in your Pathfinder game.
“Anachronistic Adventurers line grew out of the ideas we had a few years back,” said Stan!, Super Genius Games Creative Director. “In 2010 we ran a Kickstarter campaign we called ‘P20 Modern’—a full-fledged modern-era RPG based on the Pathfinder rules. Although the fund raising wasn’t successful, we didn’t give up on the idea completely. We just broke it into smaller parts. With these three, we’ll finally have all six of what could have been the base classes for a modern-era Pathfinder game.”
At the end of the Summer of Bullets, Super Genius Games will release the “City of Lights”, an adventure that ties directly into the Anachronistic Adventurer line and is the first in a series of adventurers and supplements that support Pathfinder games in modern settings.